The Department offers a full time Post Graduate M.B.A. Programme affiliated to JNTUA, Anantapur governed by AICTE. The MBA programme has started in the year 2009 with very good infrastructure and an environment that is conducive for learning. It has been a hub of innovative activity and is constantly on the look out for the opportunities to collaborate with the industry as well as the educational institutions around the globe. The specializations offered are HR, Marketing, Systems and Finance. With a vision to create and provide the competent business administrators and managers to the world, the department of MBA is equipped with e-classrooms, seminars, guest lectures and faculty development programs. The department has well qualified and efficient faculty members for facilitating effective guidance to the students to reach the cherished goals and to become the best business aspirants.
SPECIALIZATIONS IN MBA
• Human Resources
ADMISSION IN MBA
70% of MBA Admissions are made based on merit in ICET and remaining 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota. For more information regarding the ICET process,
please see www.apicet.nic.in