B.Tech - Electrical and Electronics Engineering is one of the most demanded program. The program imparts the fundamentals of Computer Science through a set of core courses. It also equips the students in their chosen specialization, through a set of electives. It is the study of software, hardware, and theoretical aspects of computing devices, along with the study of the application of computing in scientific, engineering, business, and other areas. Computer scientists do many different types of work, from helping computers to run more efficiently, to making them safer, and improving mobile devices and other computerized technologies
Students who have completed 10+2 as per AICTE norms and for Andhra Pradesh Govts. EAMCET or ECET Exams to be compulsory taken.
B.Tech. degree extends over a period of four academic years.
BTech Eligibility Criteria
General Merit Candidates, should have passed either Intermediate or 10 + 2 higher secondary or equivalent qualifying Examination recognized by State/Central Government with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually.
Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology as one of the optional subjects.
English as one of the language of study is compulsory.
The aggregate marks of SC, ST candidates of All India and OBC candidates of Karnataka in PCM should not be less than 45% in their respective qualifying examination as mentioned above. All other details remain the same.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 marks card (Original), Diploma marks cards for III Semester lateral entry Students (Originals) and Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) CET verification card or CET Admission ticket (Original) for Diploma Management quota students.
3) CET/COMED-K admission order (Original), For Management quota students CET/COMED-K/AIEEE rank proof certificate (Internet copy)
4) Caste certificate (Original)
5) Income certificate (Original)
6) Transfer Certificate (Original)
7) Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
8) Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
9) 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
10) Passport size parents photo 2 each.
11) Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
12) The students other than PU Board, Bangalore and Karnataka CBSE should apply eligibility certificate from this college.
13) The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.